Stumped on Gifts for Elderly Mom Yet Again!

Hey folks, I'm racking my brains trying to figure out a thoughtful birthday present for my mom.

She's over 70 now and gets around slowly with dicey health.


Obviously, she doesn't need more trinkets cluttering shelves. This year I want to gift something useful, experiential, or at least tasty treats!

Last year I tried an audiobook subscription which unfortunately went unused - her hearing aids don't help much these days.


Maybe I could organize an outing to historic sights? Or pamper her at home with a spa masseuse and essential oils? Or track down those nostalgic childhood candy favorites she still raves about but rarely finds in stores now... or any other experience.

In other words, I'm stumped y'all

Would appreciate any gift suggestions to make her day extra special!

Has to outshine my lame presents from years past.

Ideally, something meaningful she'll always cherish from this milestone birthday onward!

Hit me with your creative ideas friends! 🎁👵🏻

Comments

Popular Posts